Media & Me

Media & Me

I have had an extensive history with media going all the way back to 2012 when I was a little middle school girl living in America. My first experience with media was when I got my Instagram account in early 2012 and I still use it everyday to this day and I have posted over 300 photos. Also in 2012, I set up my Snapchat and to this day it is my most used form of media. In 2013, I set up a Tumblr account that I absolutely adored at the time, but I barely use it anymore. Also in 2013, I set up my Pinterest account, which I used at the time to help me get ideas to decorate my new room, and I am using it again at the moment to do the same thing. In 2014, I set up my Youtube account, ixlauren and ixlauren vlogs, and they are my favorite form of media because I get to create content that shows my passions and people enjoy watching it. I have been creating videos for over 3 years now and I have made about 40 videos. Most recently, In 2015, I set up my Facebook account which is my only private account, which I use to keep in contact with my family in Australia. Media has been a big part of my life and I am so grateful for it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How digitally convergent media platforms have impacted movie production, distribution and consumption - The Jungle Book 1967 vs. 2016

Research and Planning Task: Task 1: History