Candy Cloud: Music Video


My Music Video

This half term, I made a music video for the song Candy Clouds(No Police Reflix) by Jack Dean, who I have been a big fan of and have recently come into contact with. I shot all these clips during my summer holiday to Spain and I have recently put all the clips together to make this music video. I think this song works really well for the clips I captured and showed just how beautiful my trip was. I think if I did another music video, I would really want it to have a story because I think that this is the one thing missing from this video. I really like my editing because all the clips and my editing flows well with the music. I hope you enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How digitally convergent media platforms have impacted movie production, distribution and consumption - The Jungle Book 1967 vs. 2016

Research and Planning Task: Task 1: History